Viewers :P

Monday, December 27, 2010

Why ?’

Why, do you always this to me ? Why couldn’t  you just see through me ?’ how come, you act like this, like you just don’t care at all.
Do you expect me to believe, I was the only one to fall ? I could feel I could feel you near me, event you’re far away.. I could feel, I could you baby, why ?
It’s not supposed to feel this way, I need you I need you more and more each day, it’s not supposed to hurt this way, I need you, I need you, I need you, tell me are you and me still together ? Tell me do you think we could last forever ? Tell me, why ?
Hey, listen to me what we’re not saying. Lets play, a different game than what we’re playing. Try, to look at me and really see my heart..
Do you expect me to believe I’m gonna let us fall apart ? I could feel, I could feel you near me, event you’re far away.. I could feel, I could feel you baby, why..
It’s not supposed to feel this way, I need you I need you more and more each day, it’s not supposed to hurt this way, I need you, I need you, I need you, tell me are you and me still together ? Tell me do you think we could last forever ? Tell me, why ?

No comments:

Post a Comment